Search This Blog

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Extreme Makeover: CLASSROOM EDITION



MOVE THAT...JUNK!
I don't even think a big bus could cover the mess of a room I had as I walked into it that class last school year. Granted, the teacher was moving out of her classroom into another classroom and had just got done packing all of her things into piles to be moved later in the summer. Well, that is the sight of what my 4th graders saw as they came into the class so I could introduce myself as their future teacher on the last day of school. Needless to say, a lot of work had to be done. The next picture is the cleaned up classroom.



Well, my brother, myself, and a legion of helpers got to work and came up with a lot of cool ideas. More close-up pictures to come, but I figured a hodge-podge collection of photos that may or may not be classified as a magic-eye picture with the ability to perhaps cause minor seizures would work for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment